SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We ship to mainland Portugal and islands and Europe (except the UK).
Shipping costs - Portugal:
- 4,45€ mainland Portugal
- 10,58€ Madeira and the Azores, CTT (by sea)
- Free shipping for orders over 100€
Shipping costs - Europe:
- Austria - UPS Standard = 13,70€
- Belgium - UPS Standard = 13,70€
- Bulgaria - DHL = 19,40€
- Croatia - DHL = 19,40€
- Czech Republic = GLS = 17,35€
- Denmark - GLS = 17.35€
- Estonia - DHL = 19,40€
- Finland - UPS Standard = 18,78€
- France - UPS Standard = 13,70€
- Germany - UPS Standard = 13,70€
- Greece - DHL = 19,40€
- Hungary - DHL = 19,40€
- Iceland - DHL = 34,55€
- Ireland - UPS Standard = 18,78€
- Italy - UPS Standard = 13,70€
- Latvia - DHL = 19,40€
- Lithuania - DHL = 19,40€
- Luxemburg - UPS Standard = 13,70€
- Netherlands - UPS Standard = 13,70€
- Norway - DHL = 34,55€
- Poland - DHL = 19,40€
- Romania - DHL = 19,40€
- Slovakia - DHL = 19,40€
- Slovenia - DHL = 19,40€
- Spain (mainland) - GLS = 7,57€
- Sweden - UPS Standard = 18,78€
- Switzerland - DPD Business = 22,10€
Estimated delivery time for Portugal: up to 72h
Estimated delivery time for Europe: 7 working days
Delivery times can be extended during periods of higher volumes of sales, such as holiday periods and festive seasons.
All shipments are covered by insurance against loss.
In case your order gets lost, ponto no i will reimburse you the full amount or send your order again free of charge.
Your order can only be considered lost upon confirmation from the shipping company.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit/debit card (via Paypal)
- MBWAY (Portugal only)
- Multibanco (Portugal only)
- When an order is returned to ponto no i at the customer’s responsibility and they wish to have it resent to them, or make a new order, they must pay for the shipping costs again.
- The shipping costs must be paid via bank transfer or any other agreed-upon method, and the proof of payment must be sent by e-mail to our customer service team along with the returned order number and the name of the first account holder from which the bank transfer was made.